Great plugin, but getting an error
Hi. First I want to say that I love the results of this plugin. But I am having an issue. When it’s activated, I get an error in my feed.
1. I am trying to display the output from my feed on my static home page here: http://www.pacblueconcepts.com. I want the feed to have the featured image thumbnail and 250 characters with the read more link.
2. My feed is actually my blog posts from my Recent Posts page on the same site.
3. When I use the plugin on an old site and pull in that same feed, all is great. It displays just like it should.
4. However, if I activate the plugin on the new site (www.pacblueconcepts.com) the feed immediately gets the following error, which displays as the output: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘insertThumbnailRSS’ not found or invalid function name in /home/thehoo8/public_html/pacblueconcepts.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
5. The thumbnail image still shows, but all the text is replaced by the error message above.
I’ve been going crazy trying to find a solution but can’t. I disabled all my other plugins and even tried two different stock themes but nothing fixes it.
- The topic ‘Great plugin, but getting an error’ is closed to new replies.