First off, I don’t know why there are negative reviews for this plugin, because my experience has been simply great. After searching the web for endless hours and looking at various plugins such as Gleam and Rafflecopter, I finally discovered this one. Not only is it waaaaaaay less expensive than those big-name contest plugins, but it has the same wide range of customization and functionality.
Here’s a breakdown of what I love about this plugin:
1. You can set up your contest using the Rewards Fuel visual editor. It’s really simple with a great user-friendly design.
2. Seamless integration with WordPress.
3. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING. When I had an issue setting up my contest, the people at Rewards Fuel got back to me within about half an hour, fixed the problem, AND gave me a free bonus feature just for the (very small) bit of trouble.
4. The free version has a lot of capabilities, but if you want to upgrade to a more professional version, all the rates are very affordable and it’s a month-by-month payment so there’s no commitment or $300 upfront cost. I recently stopped doing contests so decided to cancel my subscription, and the Rewards Fuel people responded quickly and canceled within about an hour with no issues.
5. Rewards Fuel has all the features of the big-name contest platforms (as I’ve said previously). This includes: instagram entry, Facebook entry, viral share entry, email subscribe entry, twitter entry, and many more.
So, yes, to conclude, you cannot go wrong with this plugin. If I ever start running contests on my website again, Rewards Fuel is where I’ll go.
- The topic ‘GREAT Plugin and Customer Support!’ is closed to new replies.