1. Add i18n support for login and logout texts and other texts (e.g. the Login
<h2>header in the modal). Also, how to customize those texts when using the PHP code?
2. If a user clicked on Login button without entering details, or if entered a wrong user/pass combo, they are redirected to the default wp-login.php. That breaks the user experience. Can you keep that consistent? i.e. all login interaction is done in the modal, only the modal, and nothing but the modal.
3. Add support for password reset etc. in the modal, not just the login alone.
4. More flexibility in customizing the HTML & CSS of the modal would be great.
5. Not sure if it’s just me, but when I drag the plugin’s widget into any widgetized area of my theme, the widget box kind of gets attached to the left of the widget container, while other widgets are aligned correctly. I’m talking about the backend, of course. Screenshot.
6. Add an option/checkbox to remove the TinyMCE icon.
7. Auto-focus on the username input upon triggering the modal; don’t make me having to click on it first then after that switch to my keyboard to write.
8. How about AJAX login!?
9. Thank you for listening. I’m done!
10. Can you add ALL of those immediately in the next update? 😀
- The topic ‘Great plugin. A couple of suggestions’ is closed to new replies.