I was concerned about using this plugin since it wasn't approved for v3.6.1 and hadn't been updated in a while. However, I did a full backup and tried it and was successful. I reviewed numerous search and replace plugins and was happy to see recent reviews of others that had tried this with wp 3.6.1. I had just released a site and had to replace all of the urls of the test site to the url of the new site. The wonderful thing is that you can just reveiw the results without actually doing any replacing of text. I was a little concerned because my site doesn't include any posts yet, just all pages. Although the parameters given didn't give me a choice for pages, I used 'posts' and it worked fine.
As always - do a backup before you ever do anything like this. Thanks to the developer of this plugin.