[Resolved] Great idea, but it doesn't work
Thank for the attempt to create such useful module. Unfortunately it doesn’t work.
1. There is no little “k” button in WYSIWYG to get a popup (I saw it in demo. btw search inside popup that places short code doesn’t work in demo)
2. When i place a short code [komper pid=1] in my post, it displays as a text ([komper pid=1]) in my post (no tables are shown).
4. Activate Komper Widget in *(Appearance – Widgets)*
There is no Kemper Widget available to activate.
5. Update your Permalink. Go to *(Settings – Permalink)* and click *”Save Changes”*. This is required for Output page as we use rewrite rules to display Comparison results. You don’t have to change the permalink, just click “save”.
My site currently used Custom structure permalinks: /%category%/%postname%/
I tried to change it to all available types, but still cannot see my product in the post. Which setting should be used?
When I go to mydomain.com/komper/komper.php?kpids=1%2C2&target=noheader&docompare=Compare I do see both of my products side by side fine, so all data is in the database.
1. when a single product table is displayed in the post through shortcode, it would be really useful to have an option to compare it with other available products.
There should be right bellow the table:
Compare it with: <dropdown menue with all available products> and “Compare” button. This way the user will be able to compare the product he’s currently viewing with another product.
2. New Field type: link
When user chooses this type of field and inserts URL into it, it should be displayed as “Click Here” hyperlinked to this URL opening in a new window.
I really appreciate all your work and will buy this module if it is going to work for me. Thanks!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Great idea, but it doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.