Love this calendar, especially the posterboard view - fits perfectly with my site. Unfortunately many bugs are occurring since installing. Hoping there's a simple fix (such as a conflicting plugin I could remove) but can't seem to find one...
I'm using the latest WordPress with the latest version of Headway Themes. Issues occurring since installing Timely (premium) are:
- Can't give Calendar events tags
- Can't use the hyperlink button within calendar posts (no biggie, but an issue still)
- Can no longer use "quick edit" on ANY post (not just calendar posts)
- Can no longer use BackupBuddy plugin
- Fly-outs in the WP admin no longer work
- Can no longer "select all" plugins