After letting Grayplicity simmer for a few months, I’ve packaged and released the latest update tonight. There’s several under the hood changes, some new plugin support, and added support for Gravatars (by request, with thanks to Brad) and WordPress 2.6’s image captions. Feel free to download a copy and play around with it.
Grayplicity v1.2 details and a download link can be found on the Grayplicity project page (http://www.supersatellite.com/projects/grayplicity/). Some of the changes for this version include:
* Added style support for Increase Sociability Plugin (wrap with classes gp_ISDigg and gp_ISStmbl)
* Added style support for WordPress Related Posts Plugin
* Fixed bug with wp_title() that cause a » to appear before a post title in the header
* Added style support for wp-caption and wp-caption-text classes on images
* Hid the “Search for:” label in the search sidebar widget
* Gravatar support enabled in comments
* Trackback/Pingback detection in comments
If you are using 1.0 or 1.1, I recommend upgrading to this version. You shouldn’t notice any breakage, and will find several things have been improved. If you have questions related to this release, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me (though comments can benefit everyone and are encouraged). Also, I will try to answer questions regarding the theme as they come in. If something looks out of whack, or you want to know why something won’t display properly, I will attempt to help. Some tweaks were made for 1.2 based on these kinds of questions.
- The topic ‘Grayplicity v1.2 released!’ is closed to new replies.