WordPress version: 3.5.1
Gravity Forms Directory version: 3.3.1
I did this:
1. I installed the plugin just to have the Approved column on the Entries page. I don’t need a directory listing on my pages.
2. I added an Approved field to my form and saved the form.
3. Updated the Settings: Enable Gravity Forms Directory capabilities, Show Admin-Only columns, Allow administrators to edit all entries, Give credit to the plugin creator (!), Show option to expand Form Editor Field boxes, Makes possible direct editing of entries from Entries list view.
4. Note: I used the correction in this link to add in a missing bracket so that the plugin would work: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-editor-returns-blank-when-adding-approved-option?replies=13#post-3843258
I expected the plugin to do this:
I expected to see a new column on my Entries page, headed by the directory icon, showing a red stop sign or a green check box to show the Approved (Approval) status for each entry. I have reviewed the tutorial video, and can see what that column is supposed to look like and how it should function.
Instead it did this:
No new column appeared. I also tried editing the columns to display the Approved column, but that didn’t result in the green check/red stop sign display.
I’m hoping this is a user error, and that someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.
- The topic ‘Gravity Forms Directory plugin Approved Column not displaying’ is closed to new replies.