Gradient block css? (2 posts)

  1. Cyb3
    Posted 2 years ago #


    I'm wondering if there is a way to define gradient on a block with css code? How do i go through with this?

  2. esmi
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I'm sorry but it is beyond the scope of these forums to deal with general CSS issues. Try a dedicated CSS resource such as http://www.css-discuss.org/ instead.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic