I updated to WP 3.7 today and I have Google XML Sitemaps installed.
The Page Lister Google XML Sitemaps column works fine, but Post Column is all red and "excluded", even though the Google XML Sitemaps plugin does not have any Categories excluded and the "Exclude posts" field is empty.
When I go to the Google XML Sitemaps column and click on the word excluded, the error pops up: This Post Is Under An Excluded Category, and the Post ID number is automatically added to the "Exclude posts" field.
Uninstalled and reinstalled both plugins and I also made a new test category to put posts into and and that didn't work either.
Too bad, because I love this plugin
Please let me know what I can do to fix this.