Support » Themes and Templates » Google Web Fonts Render Issue

  • thehalit

    (@thehalit)


    Although I have tried many solutions, I couldn’t able to fix it. To understand what I say, see my site with Mozilla and Chrome to compare.

    http://www.halityurtsever.com

    It works properly with IExplorer and Firefox but not with Chrome, Opera and other browsers.

    Is there anyone who has an idea?

    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Moderator Andrew Nevins

    (@anevins)

    Forum moderator

    Which font(s) have the issue?

    thehalit

    (@thehalit)

    All Google Web Fonts (Gudea, Andada, Droid Serif, …).

    Moderator Andrew Nevins

    (@anevins)

    Forum moderator

    I can’t see the issue, try clearing your browsers’ caches.

    thehalit

    (@thehalit)

    Which browser did you try? Because I face same problem with different PCs. I don’t think it is about browser cache.

    Moderator Andrew Nevins

    (@anevins)

    Forum moderator

    I tried Chrome v.32

    batharoy

    (@batharoy)

    You could try something like this and just add the selectors you need.

    h1, #nav-main a {
        -webkit-text-stroke: .5px #000;
    }
    nav li.current > a {
        -webkit-text-stroke: .5px #089BC3 !important;
    }

    thehalit

    (@thehalit)

    I would like to show it with screen shot but I couldn’t find how I can upload picture.

    thehalit

    (@thehalit)

    @bathroy: thank you for your reply, but I have tried it and this is not solution that I want.

    batharoy

    (@batharoy)

    This is a known bug on Windows systems.
    Bug report

    Another option is to serve the fonts yourself and not use Google Webfonts.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Web Fonts Render Issue’ is closed to new replies.