Howdy, Everybody. I have installed and activated Automatic’s AMP plug-in on my word-press site and i believe its working fine because i can view AMP versions by adding AMP to the URL of my blog post. I installed it about 2 Months ago. a couple of weeks after i installed the plug-in I researched on why i couldn’t see my amp pages on my Google Webmaster tools and what i found most in the resolved topics(Similar to mine) on multiple forums is that Google bots probably Hadn’t crawled their amp pages at that time but subsequently did and their amp Pages appeared in the search console. i’ve been patient enough . and i believe its time to be pro active. is there anything else i can try.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.