I have just started my first every website with woocommerce http://www.clothingonline.co.nz and found a wee bug. My set currency in woocommerce settings is NZ New Zealand Dollars but when I search the site/product in Google the price I see appears in US dollars.
Another small but I found is that the prices are only shown in rich snippets if the product price is set at normal when I put product on sales the rich snippet does not show sale price.
I am willing to buy one or two paid plugins from your site to enhance my site features further.
Please advise a fix.
- The topic ‘Google Rich Snippets Showing Incorrect Currency’ is closed to new replies.