I’m currently experiencing a few problems with the Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Afterpay payment integrations on my site;
1) The Google Pay button only appears on the product and checkout pages but, doesn’t appear on the cart and mini-cart pages. The button also appears squashed and in the wrong color (neither the black nor white Google button colors) on the product page.
2) Likewise, the Afterpay button/notice only appears on the product and checkout pages but, doesn’t appear on the cart and mini-cart pages.
3) Apple Pay doesn’t seem to be working anywhere on the site, I’ve tried accessing the site through Safari as well, with no luck. (Also my domain is registered for Apple Pay on my Stripe account.)
4) Additionally, the credit card and Google Pay icons are out of alignment with the payment method text on the checkout page.
I’d really appreciate any help or suggestions anyone can offer.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: I’ve also just noticed that the various integrations only appear on the product page if a user is logged in, otherwise they only appear on the checkout page. Any advice on how to fix this would also be much appreciated.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Afterpay integration issues.’ is closed to new replies.