I have been having a strange issue over the last little while. When I check google webmaster tools, I keep seeing reports of crawl errors. They all seem to be /feed at the end of the URLs.
Most thus far have been more general groups, like portfolio items for example, but the URL for the feed was pointing to the wrong place. I just set some 301 redirects to the right place and didn't think anything of it. Today however, I got a report of a /feed at the end of an actual blog post.
I have scoured the source code, and can't figure out where google is making the link to crawl it. I do have a link to my site's RSS feed on the page, however is is fully qualified megdrapes.com/feed/.
If anyone can offer some direction, I would be very appreciative
Thank you for your help