@claudio, you don’t need to be so arrogant. you are very aggressive against all support requests. every software can have bugs, just relax buddy 🙂
I printed $settings variable in the function update_transients(), and $settings[‘googleplus_active’] did not exist there. I also checked my options table for the option with name socialcountplus_settings, it did not exist there too.
Then, I removed the plugin and installed it again. Now, it’s working. It may be a problem about installation process, a conflict with another plugin, or even a bug in WordPress itself!
Just, don’t be so closed to comments of people. If you hear the same problem from more than one person, you should probably search for a common cause of the problem.
You got me wrong, I was not arrogant.
It will not appear if Google+ is disabled!
When deactivates it is deleted from the database, but when activated is added back and why I do the test with isset(), the test you thought it was a bug.
And as I said, will not also show in the widget too.