Google recently blocked my site, calling it malware. I ran Google diagnostics, and I found the following warning from Google:
“Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including top-analitics.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32475 (SINGLEHOP).”
After spending hours trying to find the source of this, I realized that when I deactivated all my plugins, the malicious code did not appear. I slowly activated them one-by-one, and sure enough, this plugin was the source.
Just wanted to flag that others.
- The topic ‘Google blocked my site due to malicious code in Contact Form 7’ is closed to new replies.