WordPress.org

Support

Support » How-To and Troubleshooting » Google Analystics Plugin Header problem

Google Analystics Plugin Header problem

  • villatour
    Member

    @villatour

    Hi everyone,

    I installed the Google Analystics Plugin in my site (joselatourauthor.com). Now it displays a chunk of text right above the header. In panic I deactivated the plugin, and when that didn’t work,I deleted it using ftp. But the text is still there.

    So far I’ve found two people with the same problem: one who posted in the plugin author’s site, and another who posted here. But none got a reply.

    My apologies if this has been answered before or if the answer is obvious. I’m 100 % new to all of this.

    Many thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • villatour
    Member

    @villatour

    Seeing as to how no one replied before to the previous poster who had a similar problem, or to my own post, I will explain here what happened: the culprit was a document called readme.txt. As soon as I deleted it the problem was solved. (Somebody else found ti: as I pointed out above I’m new to this.)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Analystics Plugin Header problem’ is closed to new replies.