WordPress.org

Support

Support » How-To and Troubleshooting » google ajax translator won’t work on semiologic pro

google ajax translator won’t work on semiologic pro

  • swingcheese
    Member

    @swingcheese

    hi,
    as I used your plugin on the sandbox theme it was working like a charm. now, I switched to semiologic pro and it doesn’t work anymore.
    my website is here:
    http://www.berlinbalboa.de
    can you imagine which plugin/script causes the conflict?
    best regards from berlin,
    philippe

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • monodistortion
    Member

    @monodistortion

    Sorry I didn’t see your post for a while. The tag in the right column has to be google-ajax-translation for it to show up on my list.

    I looked at the theme from:
    http://www.semiologic.com/software/sem-reloaded/
    and the changes are in the index.php file. This theme is a little different from others since everything is put together with widgets.

    In the index.php file change line 30 from:

    echo '<div class="entry' . ( $class ? ( ' ' . implode(' ', $class) ) : '' ) . '">' . "\n"
    

    to:

    echo '<div id="post-' , the_ID() , '" class="entry' . ( $class ? ( ' ' . implode(' ', $class) ) : '' ) . '">' . "\n"
    
    swingcheese
    Member

    @swingcheese

    thank you, it works great now.
    there is another thing not working with the new version. the translation button only shows in the blog pages and no more on static pages like a static home page. could you have a look why and send me the former version at: swingcheese@gmail.com because it was working everywhere.
    best regards

    monodistortion
    Member

    @monodistortion

    Thanks for pointing out that problem. It took a while to track down but it ended up being a new bug I introduced so it’s fixed in version 0.4.9.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘google ajax translator won’t work on semiologic pro’ is closed to new replies.