I installed today AMP for WordPress and Advanced Ads. No adds are showing for 6 hours now.
– I enabled amp adds and auto ads in Adsense;
– I enabled Enable AMP Auto ads in Advanced Ads;
– The <head> and the <body> adsense code are present in the source;
– Ads are showing perfectly in the non AMP version of the site;
– There are no issues in the Console log;
– Ad health says everything is fine;
I don’t know what else I can check?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Google adsense adds not showing on AMP version of the site’ is closed to new replies.