A great little plugin which I’m glad I installed. The support from Vova the developer is 2nd to none, he’s very helpful.
Whilst a good plugin, in my eyes it’s not perfect and here’s why:
– to second SOHKat’s comment, I’d like to be able to pay a one-off fee for the plugin as opposed to signing up for a subscription. I think this option should be incorporate.
– The rating are not done on a per-instance basis which means that there can be a few display issues especially when used with the top ratings widget.
– I’d like to see an option to have all files/stats hosted on my own server to have full control, but understand that as payment is only currently been taken by a monthly subscription this could be hard to implement.
– the ability to allow editors and above (or configurable) to view ratings analytics is currently not an option and think it should be.
I believe Vova and his team are continually updating this plugin and hope to see some good improvements in the future. I believe they are currently working on a feedback box that will allow visitors to submit feedback/comments along with their rating. This would be FANTASTIC!
Other than the minor niggles above, a brilliant plugin, highly recommended and would opt to go for pro…
- The topic ‘Good plugin, great support but still some improvements needed’ is closed to new replies.