– light weight
– detects most automatically
– can be used with shortcodes – big plus
– can be upgraded to latest highlight js lib from the orig js creator
1. no line numbering
2. no alternative highlight
3. if used for html code that also has some xml style elements there are some formatting issues.
Four Stars because it is good enough for me. No 1, 2 don’t need for light weight occasional code that I reference, and no 3 can be formatted as css or someth as a workaround, hence the -1 star.
- The topic ‘good enough for me’ is closed to new replies.