Installed the plugin and it works just fine. I was pleased with the functionality.
Then after a few weeks, I started to notice that getting to the Dashboard was taking longer and longer. It got to the point where I had to wait 90+seconds before the dashboard would launch.
The main site itself was fast and there was no problem there. I decided that the problem must lie with one of my plugins so I started to disabled them one at a time. When I disabled SlimStat, the dashboard loaded up in a fraction of a second. I enabled it, dashboard slow to load.
I have not tried the latest version 2.9 that was released today, but I do not see anything in the changelog that would relate to anything I experienced so I am staying clear for the time being.
- The topic ‘Good, but…’ is closed to new replies.