Sorry if this already posted, but I didn’t see it in a search.
I just opened a hosting account with GoDaddy and decided to go with WordPress as the hosting product. I talked with a friend and he suggested YooTheme and showed me his theme. He gave me a theme that I selected from their site (Tasty) and did what seemed to be a pretty easy installation.
Without really doing anything … the site is all broken. Not sure if it is me, something with the theme, something with the WP Version, GoDaddy, etc.
For configuration I have a Hosting – Web – Deluxe – Linux with 2 domains hosted. I dropped it down to one, for this problem.
To try and do some trouble shooting I:
– tried a free theme (and the standard themes) – They all work fine
– de-install everything and reinstall everything – NADA
– try this theme on the another domain hosted on that plan – NADA
– remove WordPress and re-install it – NADA
– remove both WordPress apps / instances and re-install one – NADA
– remove both hosting accounts and add the one I want the theme on and just set that one up – NADA
– download the EXACT SAME THEME my friend has running on his site (after blowing away the installation one more time) – NADA
I called GoDaddy and they can only bring me to a certain point … the software is loaded correctly. They weren’t authorized to look at my friend’s sites version of WordPress to see if it was on the same version, but that shouldn’t be it and … I don’t have that option even if that was the problem.
Any help would be appreciated.
- The topic ‘GoDaddy Theme is Broken from YooTheme’ is closed to new replies.