Great news to all other GoDaddy fans – They now offer WP as one of the additional “Value Application”. (Personally, I’ve been begging them to do this for a year now – I’m so glad to see it’s finally here!)
Alas, our GoDaddy hosting issues are gone! Here’s the scoop right from GoDaddy:
Recently Updated: August 15, 2006 2:49 PM
WordPress is a semantic personal publishing platform (i.e., blog) with a focus on aesthetics, Web standards, and usability. It supports multiple users, categories, comments, bookmarklets, RSS syndication, several APIs, and weblogs.com ping, among other features.
To Set up WordPress in Your Linux Hosting Account
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Under the Hosting & Email section, select Hosting Account List.
3. Click Open next to the hosting account you want to modify.
4. Under the Content section of the Hosting Manager, click the Value Application icon. The Application Manager displays.
5. Read the disclaimer and click Accept on the Value Application Disclaimer page.
6. Click Install next to WordPress.
7. Enter your information in the required fields.
8. Click Install.
For further information, please visit the WordPress Web site (Which is linked to in the article).
- The topic ‘GoDaddy now offers WP as a one-click install!’ is closed to new replies.