I’ve tried to install Global translator on my blog, but I always get a 404 error page when I click on flags. Some details:
– I tried to turn off all others plugins
– I don’t use .htaccess, I’m on IIS server
– I have custom permalinks and I updated options as FAQs say
– I can see the flags and their respective URLs correctly match my rewrite rules
– Plugin does not write any file in cache, even if correctly creates gt-cache directory and its subdirectory. I don’t see any error message referring to file/folder permissions
– I installed it on another blog of mine (linux server) and there it works!
Anyone could help me?
- The topic ‘Global Translator plugin doesn’t work for me’ is closed to new replies.