I've tried to install Global translator on my blog, but I always get a 404 error page when I click on flags. Some details:
- I tried to turn off all others plugins
- I don't use .htaccess, I'm on IIS server
- I have custom permalinks and I updated options as FAQs say
- I can see the flags and their respective URLs correctly match my rewrite rules
- Plugin does not write any file in cache, even if correctly creates gt-cache directory and its subdirectory. I don't see any error message referring to file/folder permissions
- I installed it on another blog of mine (linux server) and there it works!
Anyone could help me?