I am trying to set up a global navigation across my entire site (to be found in the header area). I do not wish to hardcode the links, but rather have them dynamically generated. Note that I use categories as navigational elements.
I currently have two "sub-blogs" installed upon my website. It is as follows:
- http://www.katskinner.com (the home page)
- http://www.katskinner.com/about (standard about page found in the main site)
- http://www.katskinner.com/contact (standard contact page found in main site)
- http://www.katskinner.com/writing/ (a sub-blog).
- http://www.katskinner.com/coding/ (a sub-blog).
I wish to display drop down menu's for my header. So without scroll over the user will see:
- Home (katskinner.com)
If the user was to scroll over "writing", they will see something like the following (and so forth for any sub-categories):
- category 1
- sub category 1
- sub category 2
- category 2
- category 3
How can I code this in wordpress?