Global Filer not working anymore after setting a home page filter with no children.
I don’t remember seeing this one before, or I just did not notice it.
1. Have two pages with the same some plugins, one x.com/ (home page), the other x.com/something/
2. Disable some plugins globally. See that both pages will not display them.
3. Add a filter for the home page permalink with some of those enabled, but no children. Home page starts working with those as it should.
4. But also the other one starts working, even if there is no new filter for it, the global should apply still.
- The topic ‘Global Filer not working anymore after setting a home page filter’ is closed to new replies.