Very much futuristic plugin and must for ecommerce websites where conversions are vital goal.
We have installed it on our woocommerce website healthcarentsickcare.com and found following issues; (need your support to resolve each of it)
1) Giving high CPU load on my digital ocean 2gb 2cpu and 50gb storage server (cloudways)
2) Execution rate/speed is very low for 3k+ pages website like ours
3) Giving false Google analytics user visit data and high bounce rate
4) In initial run or setup, advance configuration or scheduling tabs are not accessible.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Giving Server load (high cpu) issue and google analytics tracking’ is closed to new replies.