In an effort to provide helpful support please consider the following:
- Please try the items suggested in the FAQ first
- Look though the support forum first to see if anyone else had the same problem and resolved it.
- If you want help please post a detailed description of your problem.
- Saying the plugin is broken or something doesn’t work does not help resolve your issue.
- Say things like “It’s broken! Please fix!”
- I will ignore posts that are not descriptive and mark them as such
- Please include any error messages received.
- Please include a link to the page where the problem is occurring.
- If you can’t provide a link to the site please link to a screenshot, though this is far less useful.
- Please include useful information like WordPress version, Lightbox Plus version, PHP version, Web Server type and version, web browsers tested with, etc.
Please do not reply to this message for help.
Thanks so much!
No real support available right now due to the flu which I have.
Yesterday I updated a few plugins, including lightbox and W3 cache. Today I saw that lighbox stoped working. When I click in a image the browser takes me directly to the file URL instead than to the lightbox with it.
I tried to reset to default. Even deleted and reinstalled the plugin. Same issue.
WordPress Version: 3.5.1
jQuery Version: 1.8.3
Site URL: http://hypescience.com
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Server Software: LiteSpeed
Lightbox Plus ColorBox Version: 2.6
LBP Shortcode Version: 3.5
ColorBox Version: 1.3.32
Simple PHP HTML DOM Parser Version: 1.5 Rev: 202
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/536.26.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.2 Safari/536.26.17
I just installed this plug-in and I’m having some issues. I posted on the forums already at: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-colorbox-internet-explorer-ie-8-error-with-lightbox-plus-colorbox?replies=0
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
It appears that I cannot get IE8 to get this plugin to work properly. Works perfectly fine in all other browsers (Chrome, etc.)
I am trying to figure out how to get the next and prev buttons to show up on the left and right of the image about mid-way of vertical. It looks like the image files are there but I can’t figure out what is hiding them. Must be a setting in colorbox, but I really don’t know. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Getting Support for Lightbox Plus’ is closed to new replies.