We are getting spammed all over our site by some bot. I DO NOT WANT A CAPTCHA on our forms as a solution.
We get submissions such as:
Yet, our forms limit the number of characters in the input to 15.
Here is an example of the input we get (as a phone number):
[ Deleted, don’t advertise that here ]
1. Forms should not allow HTML code as input
2. Forms should apply the character limit
3. We even tested with the “US Phone” mask and this still goes through
4. We purchased the add-on to provide IP and it is not detecting the IP.
Any suggestions how to block this bot?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Getting spammed + form not limiting input’ is closed to new replies.