Whenever I view my blog, it seems to reset my logon session. This usually manifests itself when I go to preview a post I’m working on. I can see the preview, but upon returning to the dashboard, I’m prompted to log in again. If I use my back button, I get the editor, but have to log in when I try to save changes (which are then lost, of course).
Things I’ve tried:
– Disabled all plugins
– Switched theme back to twenty ten
– Cleared my cache
– Tried IE9, Firefox (unsure of version), and Chrome on Windows
– Tried Opera and Chrome on Linux
– Tried from multiple networks, just in case there’s some weird caching going on
All of the above made no impact.
I tried changing the hash, and that worked briefly. After a few days, the problem returned. Any ideas before I do a complete backup / uninstall / reinstall?
- The topic ‘Getting logged out on blog view’ is closed to new replies.