I recently installed this plugin so I could sell an item as a single unit, or in a box of 24 units.
1. So I created an attribute called Package with Unit and Box values.
2. Then on the product I set it as variable product, set the sku(1033), checked “Manage stock?”, set the Stock Quantity at 120.
3. On Attributes I added the Package attribute I created on step 1, checked Used for variations, selected both Unit and Box values and saved the attributes.
4. In Variations I created variations for each attribute.
5. In the Box variation I checked “Add stock dependency”. Set the price, set Dependency SKU as the same of the product(1033) and set the Qty at 24, because in this item there are 24 units in a box.
6. In the Unit variation I checked “Add stock dependency”. Set the price, set Dependency SKU as the same of the product(1033) and set the Qty at 1.
7. When ordering the quantities update perfectly while alternating between the package types. As a test I add 15 units to the cart, and they are added successfully. But when I try to place the order I get a message that there is insufficient stock for that item.
My woocommerce version is 4.4.1
Thanks in advance.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Getting insufficient stock error on order’ is closed to new replies.