WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » getting an error: TabGarb is outputting an extra unordered list element

getting an error: TabGarb is outputting an extra unordered list element

  • SiteSubscribe
    Member

    @sitesubscribe

    Hi. For some reason I’m getting an error.

    TabGarb is outputting an unordered list element before my first tab li. The li is unnamed so it is throwing an error.

    WP3.1.1
    TabGarb 1.4.1
    Method=Normal HTML
    Tab Effect=None
    Debug=True

    TAB CODE
    [Code moderated as per the Forum Rules. Please use the pastebin]

    When ‘Method=Javascript’ the tabs DON’T work as expected, I get the same error and extra li element.

    I probably have a javascript conflict (probably related to some plugin conflict), so I can try using the HTML method. But even that isn’t working.

    I’d really like to get this plugin working since it looks great. Thanks for your help.

    ~Jeff

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • yepie wpiee
    Member

    @sorcererayush

    Please Provide Me the Content Code you used.. and if u want to no error of tab rendering go in admin->TabGarb->debug=False

    Ayush,
    Webgarb.com

    SiteSubscribe
    Member

    @sitesubscribe

    Hi. Thanks for quick response.

    Here is page where the code is, and also the output:
    http://sitesubscribe.com/knowledgebase/tabgarb/

    I realize I can turn off debug error message, but I’d like to eliminate the problem.

    Well as I was typing this I was also trying to prepare the page so it would look correct for you to view, and in doing so I re-enabled the wpautop and wptexturize filters that I had disabled to get another plugin to work within the WP editor.

    Turns out by re-enabling those filters the problem with TabGarb was resolved! So it has something to do with those filters being required.

    Works fine in both HTML and Javascript mode now.

    Now I just need to do some CSS styling and I should be good to go.

    Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘getting an error: TabGarb is outputting an extra unordered list element’ is closed to new replies.