Get Header() Error in Custom Non-WP Theme Pages
I’m trying to create a custom php page within a theme folder.
I created a page with the standard header, sidebar and footer function calls. I named the file clientlist.php and saved it in the theme folder.
But, when I tried to load the page via a link, I got a Fatal Error saying get_header() function is undefined.
1. I didn’t change the index.php at root or in wp-admin.
2. I tried duplicating and renaming existing wp pages and got the same result.
3. The path to the functions should be the same since the custom php page exists within the same folder as the others.
4. I tried requiring a path to wp-blog-header.php prior to the get_header() call, but still got get_header() undefined.
5. I am NOT trying to create a custom index page. This is in one of my theme folders.
What am I doing wrong, or how can I get non-wp php pages to load common wp functions?
- The topic ‘Get Header() Error in Custom Non-WP Theme Pages’ is closed to new replies.