Hello everyone (and especially Ian of course)
I have a little problem.
I downloaded the last version of BGMP and it works fine.
Then, I decided to use the csv mass import trick
As it said in that topic, you have to update your placemark to make de geocode works…and it doesn’t !!
I have that kind of message “That address couldn’t be geocoded, please make sure that it’s correct”
Even worse, every new placemark I created after that had this geocode issue, and it’s the same when I wanted to change the address that the map should be centered on, in the admin panel.
Even even worth (yeah…it was a bad day !), when I uninstall the plugin and re-install it, it’s all the same–>geocode issue
I cleaned up my database (post, option, taxonomy), but there must be something I always forgot.
Can someone tell me how to totally wipeout this plugin from my database
(where can I find any relation to this plugin) so I could re-install and make it works.
Maybe in the next version, a database cleaner shouldbe a good idea.
- The topic ‘Geocode issue’ is closed to new replies.