First post, Expert NooB, please be gentle! 🙂
My Education Minister at our church wants to start a class and use our web site to have two/multi-way discussions. While I am obviously not a WP, much less a blog user, it seems that a blog, in general, could be suitable for his purposes.
- Leader can post discussion topics
- Teaching posts by the leader
- Leader moderates blog (of course)
- Members and leader comment about lessons (ask questions/post answers or opinions)
- Leader must be able to update/change content of the blog without my help (although I will obviously need to learn the operations as I am the web “master!”)
Admins: If this should be in another area or is appropriate for the WP forums, just move or delete as required. 😉
I’d appreciate any links to sites that might help in our needs, of course, whether WP or other method.
- The topic ‘General Ways to Use WP questions’ is closed to new replies.