Hi, I just uploaded and installed this plugin. Great job, guys! That I what I was looking for for ages! Thank you.
However, there are some issues came up straight away. Can you please comment or address them:
1. If a NextGen gallery has a lot of pics, it is obviously going to have 2 pages or more. Well, that where the problems begin: when flicking through the pictures your plugin do not recognize that there more than one page in that gallery and displays the last pic of Page_1 as if it was the last pic of the whole gallery. No pics from Page_2 are displayed.
2. After closing Gallery Share window, ‘go back’ arrow of my browser (chrome) did not bring me back. For example if I watched 10 pictures using Gallery Share window, then after closing it, I have to press ‘go back’ arrow of the browser 10 times until it actually came back to the previous page of the website.
3. There is some issue with picture title. If I open the first picture it displays both picture and its title correctly, but after I use an arrow and move on to the next picture, the title is still the same. click again – the following picture comes up, but the title is still there from the first picture.
4. last, but not least: why is it so slow in comparison to other plugins such as easy fancy box etc.
I really like the idea to integrate FB social plugin, and it’s a functionality that many people would love to have, but could you please address the issues mentioned above?
- The topic ‘Gallery Share and NextGen: pagination issue’ is closed to new replies.