I know, that there is quite enough threads about gallery plugins for wordpress, but I tryed lots of solutions (for long peroids) and for me the best one actually is making pages manually and pasting thumbs with link to the individual “attachment” pages.
It has some advantages, because “attachment.php” page in theme can be easily customized and users can directly comment it. I also have easy access to my images via uploads bar in post/page editor.
However, there are also some disadvantages, that’s why I’m looking again for a simple gallery plugin, which:
- won’t mess up database too much;
- will allow me to make page manually and paste a short piece of code to display pictures from particular category
- will divide image groups (or “galleries/albums”, whatever) into pages (1,2,3) under single page.
- would be great to use standard upload file structure/system with presenting single files using “attachment.php” method;
Maybe one of us know such plugin or at least know method to automatically divide one page into pages/parts without <!–nextpage–> …?
- The topic ‘Gallery plugin once again’ is closed to new replies.