This thread is referring to the error of missing galleries under Gallery >> Manage Gallery list.
If you are experiencing this error, please detail the below needed information + temp. login information in a Bug Report to us here. Thanks!
- WordPress up to date?
- NextGEN up to date? (Did this error begin as of v1.9.10 or v1.9.11Beta?)
- What version of NextGEN Gallery did you have previously installed before you upgraded?
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
- MySQL up to date (5.2.4)?
- PHP up to date (5.0)?
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
- PHP Safe Mode OFF?
and if you're willing to share:
- Who are you hosted with?
- What theme are you running?
- Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
We will likely have a fix for this in our next upgrade, but to be sure we do - we'll need as much information as possible from those of you who are experiencing this bug.
*Please do not post unrelated issues in this thread. This thread is specifically for the error of missing galleries under Gallery > Manage Gallery list, as of v1.9.10 upgrade/v1.9.11Beta & WP 3.5.x.