Hackers got into my blog. First they stuck some code in it that jumped to every folder I had in my main website (where the blog was located). It put a file in every folder and that file was named something different in each folder. The only thing good (as far as getting rid of it) was that they were all dated the same. That helped me get rid of it.
Next I got some iframe problem. Gave me two different trojans.
I have removed the whole blog…
I did have catcha or whatever it’s called on the site.
Just wanted someone to know about this problem.
- The topic ‘FYI Hackers…’ is closed to new replies.