I wanted to see if anyone has run across the issue that I am having. With the plugin enabled, my functions.php (and others up the chain i'm sure) is being loaded multiple times per page request. This happens on any page as long as the plugin is enabled.
I have tried disabling all plugins and checking one by one and it only happens when this plugin is enabled.
Before I start on a long debug session, I wanted to see if anyone has run into this or if the developers of the plugin know. My site is not live and has been in development for a while. I'm at a point now where I need to solve this issue. I also tried other themes just for kicks and get the same results. BTW, I'm running version 184.108.40.206 (latest version) of the plugin WordPress 3.8.1.