This plugin has multiple issues.
1) It will break your login access if your WordPress doesn’t currently have any prefix, and you’ll need to fix stuff in your database by yourself. See the support forum.
2) Not compatible with PHP 8.0. Needs an easy code fix.
3) Can’t deactivate because of a fatal error. You need to rename the plugin folder so WordPress automatically deactivates it, before uninstalling the plugin.
4) And that is only what I know. There may be other issues I’m not aware of.
Don’t use this plugin if you don’t exactly know what you’re doing.
- The topic ‘Full of issues’ is closed to new replies.