Frustrated and Desperate
This plugin has features that I can’t find in the other quiz plugins. It would be great, IF it completely worked, but it doesn’t, and I have been trying for weeks to get help [ and untold hours trying everything to make it work].
Wisecapt, I took your advise and made a donation, but I have little faith that Xeno010 will respond to my cry for help. I don’t see anything from him in the forum, only kind users like you trying to be helpful.
I have most of it working, BUT there are email issues that do not work, no matter what I do. My timeframe is weeks past, and I have no place to go for help other than here.
My problems are:
1) I set up 2 special fields, name and email address. There is no place to add commentary before the fields so I used a text field to add an explanation of why they should fill out the fields, but that creates an unwanted fill-in box. Is there another way to add the comment?
2) I wish to receive an email back with name, email, IP, and quiz results. When I put in $username, I get back the IP, just as I get back IP when I use $ip. All other variables work correctly.
3) There is no provision to insert email address in the return email. How can I get email address of the user in the return email?
4) Finally, the user does not get anything. Is the user also supposed to receive an email with the results? [Yes, I activated the user email with results function]
I truly like the plugin, and if these issues can be resolved, it will be perfect. But now with no time left, and no options that I can find, I have already pulled most of my hair out.
Is there SOME way to get help solving these issues?
- The topic ‘Frustrated and Desperate’ is closed to new replies.