using v. 2.28 of WP Opulus
FRONTPAGE help needed-
1. When doing split content in main, header/top, area on frontpage, how can I get the image to be on the left, instead of the right? In other words, how to get static content to stay on left and have dynamic on right, unlike the opposite default way it is now??
2. How can I install a header banner image above the nav/menu bar, where the logo currently goes?
3. How can I install a horizontal email optin form below the main content, like where the Action text appears? Aweber does not make horizontal optin forms, but their stacked/vertical forms can be tweaked. However, they directed me to a third party who only told me how to make a slideup which does not look right. I want it under the header,main content area where action text goes. How can this be tweaked/done?
4. I love your featured pages!!! 🙂 Do you have an option though, to also choose to display some featured posts, or mix and match featured posts and pages on the front page? If so, how do I do it? If not, when will you have that feature available?
5. Is there a user guide I’m missing? If so, how can I get it?
6. What are the default dimensions for featured images that display on frontpage w/ featured pages? What are your recommendations to have those standardized?