Frontend White. Backend OK!
im having a Problem with one of my wordpress site. URL: http://www.nviolent.de
the frontend is White but the backend is working at 95%. when i list all contributions, i get this error with chrome. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
everything else is working fine.
i have found and read following thread, where more ppl having this issue: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-324-neterr_empty_response-the-server-closed-the-connection-without-se
but i can exclude folloing major causes
– your cache and browser Cookies – have testet serveral Browsers
– internet Connection – have testet serveral isp´s
– Windows Registry – have testet serveral pc´s
– out-of-date browser – all testet Browsers are up to date
– faulty router – have testet without router, with my Samsung galaxy in hsdap+
– tested serveral themes, incl. Basic themes.
the strange thing is: i have admin this site few weeks ago. there was no Problem with the frontend or the backend. everything was fine. yesterday i open the site again and the frontend give me a error. it was the first visit after i admin the page few weeks ago. So I have not adjusted something.
Can anyone tell me where the problem might be?
P.s Sorry for my bad Schoolenglisch 😉
Greetings from Germany
- The topic ‘Frontend White. Backend OK!’ is closed to new replies.