- Can't edit my products from front-end, link is broken.
- Can't view products I have created from front end when clicking on the link
- After logging in during the checkout process, I am not actually logged in, just redirected to the checkout page.
- After purchasing a product, the admin did not receive appropriate commission.
- Contributers can adjust commission. Why? This should strictly be an admin-only feature. This was addressed in your forum on wpmarketplaceplugin.com, and your answer was to edit the plugin files. Are you serious? That is not a solution.
- Shortcode for Order page doesn't work.
So far, these are all of the issues I have encountered. I have a fresh install, and using the twenty twelve theme. I am interested in paying for plugins and themes, but why? When the maim plugin is miles away from being finished. Please update this thing. It's a great idea. For now, it looks like I am stuck using Marketpress on a multisite installation.