A test post seemed to get stuck and Safari was showing as 'not responding' so I force quit but now my site, which I am still learning to set up is suddenly missing the Admin Log in and the pages, categories, archives, blogroll, rss and meta columns on the front page.
It still has shows the Pages links and all the missing stuff is showing up on the pages. But not on the front page. I have restarted the computer and I have tried firefox which is doing the same thing.
Is there some easy way to fix this and what has caused it, is it a common problem. I was using a slow usb modem at the time, although I've not had any problems using it before.