I have searched for a lot of options for implementing my required solution, but didn’t find anything working. Maybe you can give me an advice of what plugin/plugins to use or how to modify/write the code to implement these issues:
- Visitors should be able to register without leaving the page where they are at the moment. Through the widget, popup or whatever in the same site.
- Registered users should be able to login and ask to remind the pasword without leaving the page where they are at the moment. Through the widget, popup or whatever in the same site.
- Logged in users should not see the any links to access the dashboard and any other admin interface pages.
- Logged in users should be able to write the posts to any category through the front end interface. It could be done on any page, widget or whatever.
- Admin should approve all new posts written by other users.
I have found the only perfect solution – plugin Article Directory, here is the demo site to understand better what I mean. It does everything I need, even more – creating articles directory, what is also good, just it’s not working with the WordPress 3.3.1 🙁
Would appreciate any help, even for working solutions of separate parts what I need to implement.
- The topic ‘front-end users registration, login and writting the posts’ is closed to new replies.